How We Help
Equipment Repair & Service
Simply stated, we believe that the customer should determine when their mission-critical Automatic Identification, Data Collection, Mobile Computing and Printing equipment has reached the end of its useful life. We specialize in helping our customers make educated decisions and manage the upgrade process regarding technology life cycle management related to the following products:
- Barcode Scanners (Wireless, Laser, Imager, 1D/2D, Scanner/Scale, Ring Scanners)
- Mobile Computers (All Major Manufacturers and Configurations- DOS/WM/CE/Android)
- Printers (Line Printers, Mobile Printers, Barcode Printers, ID Card Printers, Thermal Printers, Impact Printers)
- POS Terminals (Touch, Kiosk, Integrated or Distributed)
Our ability to keep your equipment operational is based on our competency in the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management. Our domestic and international component suppliers allow us to keep equipment running, even years after the manufacturer has announced “End of Life”.
- Component Manufacturing. Our team of in-house engineers and our relationships with component manufacturers allow us to manufacture custom parts (touch screens, keypads, overlays, lenses, casework, flex cables, etc) when needed, often improving on OEM quality.
- Battery Rebuilds. Our in-house battery manufacturing capabilities allows us to take total control of one of the critical parts of mobile devices maintenance. We are often able to increase capacity and functionality as battery technology advances.
- Custom Cable Manufacturing. Our in-house cable manufacturing capabilities allows for the customer to request custom cable assemblies for existing product lines to address durability issues, new interface needs or new applications/environments.
- Board level rework. Our skilled technical staff uses the latest hand soldering and reflow techniques to repair a damaged PCB to OEM standards.
- Hardware level firmware re-flashing. When a PCB’s internal firmware becomes corrupted, we are able to re-flash with the latest versions.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you manage your equipment repair, service and upgrade needs.